The Bum Blog
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
 
Homeless Poetry
I thought I might make a rare appearence here today on the Bum Blog.

This morning the (newly shaven) Angry Yeller had a new sign: "Homeless Poetry." I think that if you gave him money he'd write you a poem or something, but I generally ignore the filthy bum, so I wasn't going to find out the specifics.

ANyway, I was thinking of some good poems about him.

The Valentine's Day Poem:

Roses are Red,
Angry Yeller's hair is shaggy
He'd probably suck your dong,
for some weed in a baggy

The Limerick:

There once was a bum out on Steck
Who was really a disheveled wreck
He had no real job
ANd he lives like a slob
But panhandling's a pretty good paycheck.

The Haiku:

Dirty, smelly bum
Stands on corners; begs for change
He'd rather have beer

I'd do the Sonnet or an Ode, but that's a lot of work, especially for someone I pretend to ignore each morning on the way to work.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger